We will meet in person on Sunday.
The following restrictions and guidelines will be in place. These are based on the Indiana Department of Health's worship guidance dated 6/27/2020.
• Individuals who are 65 and older or who have an underlying at-risk health condition must determine their comfort level to attend. Each Sunday's sermon recording will be available on our web page within 24 hours.
• No Sunday School, no choir, no meals to ensure 6 feet distancing
• No hugging, handshakes, or other types of physical greetings
• Ensure 6 feet between individuals or family units of the same households
• Require a face covering before entering the building. Masks will be available.
• Certain pew rows will be closed to ensure 6 feet distancing
• Only the front door will be used for entry/exit. All other doors will remain locked.
• Automated hand sanitizers available at entry point and near restrooms.
• Members and guests encouraged to sanitize their hands upon entering the building
• Members and guests do not enter if they are symptomatic or if they tested positive for COVID-19
• No handouts (like bulletins, announcements, etc.)
• Communion and collection plates will not be passed to avoid contact
• Offering plates will be available to place ("drop") offering upon entry/exit
• We will dismiss services in a way that supports social distancing (like a wedding)
• Everyone should follow best hygiene practices
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.